GI DISEASES 2020 is delighted to welcome the participants from all over the world to attend the prestigious 16th International Conference on Digestive Disorders and Gastroenterology scheduled during 08-09 June 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand. The theme of the Conference is “Improving Access in Gastroenterology: From Past to Future."
GI DISEASES 2020 is the best platform with its well organized scientific program to the audience which includes symposiums, workshops, keynote lectures, plenary talks, panel discussions and poster sessions on the latest research and technological developments in the arena as well as therapeutic aspects.
The gathering gives the worldwide arena to global researchers, professors, doctors, scientist’s gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Endoscopists, internists, physicians, microbiologists, virologists, pathologists, oncologists, surgeons and toxicologists, students, business delegates and young researchers across the globe to voice their examination discoveries to the world. GI DISEASES 2020 will congregate renowned speakers, principal investigators, experts and researchers from both academia and healthcare industry will join to discuss their views and research. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in these studies.
- Acid Reflux (GER & GERD) in Adults
- Bowel Control Problems (Fecal Incontinence)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Polyps
- Crohns Disease
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, and lactose intolerance
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Barretts Esophagus
- Gallbladder and Biliary Disease
- Kidney & Pancreatitis Disease
- Liver Diseases, Liver & Intestine Transplant
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at:- https://digestivedisorders.conferenceseries.com/